I finally made a decision on which excursions I'll be taking on my February cruise. Here's what I've chosen:
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas:
St. John Half Day Champagne Catamaran Sail Beach & Snorkel
Set sail on a custom catamaran to famous Honeymoon Beach within the national park on St. John, where the crew will anchor offshore. Swim and snorkel from the boat or ride the dinghy to Honeymoon Bay Beach where you can stroll the sands, swim or relax under the palms. Back onboard, enjoy bread, cheese, fruit, and champagne, then sit back and bask in the tropical breezes on the return to St. Thomas.
• Scenic Sail: See the southern coast of St. Thomas, Pillsbury Sound and the unspoiled Virgin Islands National Park on St. John.
• Honeymoon Bay Beach: Swim or snorkel in clear waters, search for shells or just relax in the shade of a palm tree.
• Champagne and Snack: Enjoy bubbly or an alternative, served with fresh bread, cheese and fruit before the return sail
Philipsburg, St. Maarten:
Magical Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Spend an hour on a sleek catamaran touring beautiful St. Maarten from Great Bay Harbor to Simpson Bay. Marvel at mega-yachts docked around the island. Then board an air-conditioned bus for a scenic, narrated ride into Marigot, the island's French capital. Enjoy an hour of free-time shopping at open-air markets or dining at outdoor cafes. On return, see Grand Case, Orient Bay, and the French Quarter. Opt for shopping in Philipsburg or return to ship.
• Catamaran Sail: See mega-yachts while relaxing on a scenic hour-long catamaran ride from Great Bay Harbor to Simpson Bay Beach.
• Marigot Shopping: Admire the mix of European style and Caribbean charm. Shop open-air markets, or sample epicurean delights.
• Philipsburg: Explore St. Maarten's other side at tour's end. Take a short walk, taxi, or water taxi back to ship.
I am really excited about these excursions and they are exactly what I've always pictured doing while in the US Virgin Islands!
We also have a day in Nassau, but I haven't decided what I'll do when I'm there yet. None of the excursions sounded that great to me, so I might just wander around like I did when I was there in September.
My name is Beth and I live in Denver. I am a single lady in my 30's and wanted to start sharing my awesome and amazing life through a blog.