I ❤️ Tea Tag
I just watched a fun video on YouTube called the "I ❤️ Tea Tag". I decided to do a blog version of the tag because of how much I love tea! So let's get started…
1. What is your all-time favorite tea?
I recently tried Tazo's Chai tea in Chocolate and fell in love!
2. What is the worst tea you've ever tried?
I bought the Roasted Dandelion Root tea from Traditional Medicinals in order to do a detox drink and it tasted awful!
3. What is your favorite tea cup/mug? Show us!
I got this London mug at Target at around this time last year and use it every time I drink tea.
4. Are you drinking tea now? If so, what kind?
Yes, I'm drinking the Hot Cinnamon Spice tea from Harney & Sons.
5. What was your most recent tea purchase?
I was at Sprouts the other day and the new Celestial Seasonings flavor of Caramel Apple Dream caught my eye, so I knew I needed to try it! I also grabbed Candy Cane Lane because it felt like a good time of year to check it out.
6. Do you prefer loose-leaf or tea bags?
Most of the tea I own is in tea bags, but I don't mind loose-leaf tea.
7. Do you prefer caffeinated or decaf?
I don't really have a preference, I usually go by the flavor. Although, I do try to stay away from caffeine in the evening.
8. Do you normally add anything to your tea?
I used to always need honey in my tea, but now I drink it plain.
9. Where is your favorite place to order a tea and what do you get?
If I am at Starbucks in the evening I will usually order a peppermint tea.
10. Show us 3 teas we should try!!!
I would definitely recommend the seasonal teas by Celestial Seasonings, including Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride, Caramel Apple Dream, and Sweet Harvest Pumpkin.
And that's the end of the I ❤️ Tea Tag!
Up next will be a tour of my closet, which I promised a while ago and never got a chance to post.
Leave a Reply.
My name is Beth and I live in Denver. I am a single lady in my 30's and wanted to start sharing my awesome and amazing life through a blog.