"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."
This is just one example of the words of wisdom that I plan to follow during my year-long Happiness Project. Gretchen Rubin, the author of the Happiness Project, started out her year with a list of twelve commandments. Instead of giving myself commandments, I've decided to compile a list of my favorite quotes and use them as words of wisdom throughout the next year.
Here are my Words of Wisdom:
1. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
2. Be loving and love will find you.
3. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
4. It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.
5. If it’s meant to be, it will be.
6. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
7. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
8. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
9. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
10. The things you take for granted…someone else is praying for.
11. Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.
12. Worrying will never change the outcome.
What are some words of wisdom you live by?
My name is Beth and I live in Denver. I am a single lady in my 30's and wanted to start sharing my awesome and amazing life through a blog.