Taylor Swift is by far my favorite music artist, so I am super excited that I just bought a ticket to her concert in Denver on September 5, 2015!!! The public ticket sales started yesterday and when I checked today all of the basic tickets were sold out already. One of the only other options I saw were the Official Premier tickets, which started at $559 and went up to $1,338!
I knew I didn't want to spend that much, so I went into the VIP section and they had choices ranging from $203 through $483. I read through the five different packages and decided to go for the VIP 2 package. Here's what it includes:
- One Amazing Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Twenty-Five (25) Rows
- One Entry Into '1989' - The Official VIP Preshow Party
- Includes a Special '1989' Themed VIP Preshow Lounge
- Preshow Party Includes a Complimentary Selection of Your Favorite Foods & Beverages
- Enjoy Games, Prizes & Giveaways - Includes Memorabilia & Limited Edition Items (Subject to Availability)
- Preshow Party Music Playing Your Favorite Taylor Swift Hits & More
- Forget the Lines! Access to Separate VIP Merchandise Booth for Shopping
- Dedicated On-Site VIP Preshow Host
- One Limited Edition Set of Taylor Swift '1989' Tour Lithographs
- Limited Edition Set of Tour Lithographs Designed by Taylor Swift, Created Exclusively for VIPs
- This Special Set Includes Four (4) Tour Lithographs and Comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
- Exclusive On-Site VIP Perks
- VIP Priority Check-In (Where Available)
- Separate VIP Entrance** (Where Available)
- The Essential Taylor Swift '1989' VIP Tour Pack
- VIP Tour Pack is Designed Exclusively for Taylor Swift VIPs!
- Includes Special '1989' Themed VIP Tour Merchandise
- All VIP Tour Packs Also Include a Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate and Matching Lanyard
Here is a picture of the seating chart for the Pepsi Center. I'll be in section AAA, Row 12, Seat 8. I'm so excited that I'll have an amazing view not only of the main stage but also the catwalk that Taylor will be walking along!
It was definitely an investment to buy the VIP package, but I know that it will be completely worth it. I've never been to a Taylor Swift concert and I will definitely have an amazing experience! The only downside is that I have to wait 287 days until it gets here. (Yes, I already put it into my countdown app on my phone!)
My name is Beth and I live in Denver. I am a single lady in my 30's and wanted to start sharing my awesome and amazing life through a blog.